Photobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Accepting and Learning

Salam to all
subhanAllah, alhamdulillah, allahuakhbar!

SubhanAllah. Thank you Allah for opening my heart towards this beautiful career.

Accepting and learning...

I witness death in front of my eyes almost everyday. I often ponder and reflect on myself,"Cukupkah bekalanku untuk akhirat nanti? Macam mana nasibku di padang mahsyar nanti?"

My patient in acute bed was on ventilator. Went asystole yesterday; CPR done for 5 minutes. Reverted, alhamdulillah. I was extra precautious on that day; checking out her BP; doing frequent chest physio. She has gasping occasionally; that's why frequent suction from tracheal ventilator is needed.

Her IV line kept blocking; if not;;leaking. I searched for perfect vein; and i watched her response. Her eyes open up spontaneously and she pulls her hand away from pain. IV line inserted successfully; alhamdulillah.

Another patient in acute bed has infected sore secondary to prolonged immobilization (breast Ca with bone mets). Her sons never gave up looking after her. Never stopped rubbing her hands and comforting her. Accepting fate and moving on. SubhanAllah.

I learn a lot. About life and death. About how fragile life is. How much we have gained in life that we might have missed the beautiful secret within it.

Orang yang berjaya ialah orang yang hidupnya hari ini lebih baik dari hari semalam. SubhanAllah. Let's improvise in every aspect; also spiritually. InsyaAllah.

Life is beautiful...if we appreciate it.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment