Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NEW me. NEW Chapter of My Life!


Salam


It is 12.01 midnight...i smile to remind myself how fortunate i am to be a Muslem. Spread your smile, there's nothing to loose haha.

I am determined to write after each day of my working life. Why? if ever i feel down, insyaAllah i'll look back upon every word uttered in this blog. Nak berkata-kata sahaja lebih tapi amalnya tiada? Tak baguslah kalau begitu, kan?

I woke up this morning and told myself how cool my job is. Kira self-motivation la ni. I prepared my breakfast the night before (bread with peanut butter spread) and i enjoy my feast on the next morning with a cup of Radix or maybe uh...Sawda. Hehe.

Alhamdulillah, managed to clerk few cases on my first day of tagging as well as performed procedures successfully. ALHAMDULILLAH! People might think i am bragging here but actually these small things are BIG to me. Hehe.

I smile to my patients and i really do appreciate them. Luasnya skop dakwah. I have the opportunity to spread da'wah by comforting and reminding them that diseases are Allah's tests. MasyaAllah. Spread love to others with the sake of Allah; and insyaAllah others will spread love to you without you expecting them. SubhanAllah.

Macam-macam kerenah orang yang saya encounter. InsyaAllah mematangkan saya. Doakan saya istiqamah dalam jalan yang Allah pilih untuk diri ini......amin.

4 comments: