Photobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

A Jonah day...!!

Salam to all
SubhanAllah, alhamdulillah, allahuakhbar!

Such an eventful on call;;a very Jonah one! only one admission, tapi a patient; whom i kad known very well telah kembali ke rahmatullah at 1.10 am. Active resuscitation done; lasted for 2 hours; before family gave in. Did CPR; crying inside but pretended to be strong in the outside.

Went to sleep at 3.30am; but was called by staff nurse about fluctuating BP of acute patients. Branullas being detached and difficult cannulation in chemo pts really are challenging experiences. MasyaAllah thank you Allah for all these tests.

Im counting the days. I kept asking myself whether im ready and prepared for the upcoming challenges. Insyaallah. I'll be entering a NEW chapter of my life in a month time; insyaAllah. Please pray for me......

wassalam

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum wbt
    InsyaAllah , may Allah fulfil your request.
    Surah AlBaqarah:186 وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِى عَنِّى فَإِنِّى قَرِيبٌ‌ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعۡوَةَ ٱلدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ‌ۖ فَلۡيَسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِى وَلۡيُؤۡمِنُواْ بِى لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَرۡشُدُونَ (١٨٦) And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright
    Surah Qaf:16 وَلَقَدۡ خَلَقۡنَا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ وَنَعۡلَمُ مَا تُوَسۡوِسُ بِهِۦ نَفۡسُهُ ۥ‌ۖ وَنَحۡنُ أَقۡرَبُ إِلَيۡهِ مِنۡ حَبۡلِ ٱلۡوَرِيدِ (١٦ We verily created man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein
    Wallahualam

    ReplyDelete