Photobucket

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I start to question myself....

Salam to all
SubhanAllah, alhamdulillah, Allahuakhbar!

SubhanAllah..what a day. Such heavy workloads that i almost miss my lunch. Special thanks to staff nurse who readily have tasty bee hoons ready in the pantry for us. We were so hungry that i think we were almost hypo! Alhamdulillah. Everythings comes from Allah!

Zauji had repeatedly read this hadith to me. I knew that indirectly he is reminding me and hoping that i work towards becoming a solehah wife, insyaAllah..

Daripada Abu Hurairah r.a. bahawa Rasulullah SAW bersabda yang maksudnya:
"Jika aku hendak menyuruh seseorang supaya sujud kepada seseorang tentulah aku perintahkan isteri supaya sujud kepada suaminya." (Riwayat at-Tirmidzi, Ibnu Hibban, al-Baihaqi dan al-Wahidi).





I start to question myself..........
What have i done and am i striving towards being a solehah wife?
InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment