Photobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Poetry Craze

Assalamualaikum wbt
SubhanAllah, alhamdulillah, Allahuakhbar!

Bustling lights fill the empty air
the night was still
echoes of music fill in the silence
though i miss Koran citation more...
Life is no longer easy
sins grow in their hearts
they pray yet they are sinned
WHY??


I miss the old times when i used to have papers in my pocket or rather in my handbag. I was crazy for poems particularly by Jalaluddin Rumi. His poems are rather simple yet fascinating and meaningful. They are mainly on Islam, praising Allah and His Messenger (PBUH).




Scrutinizing through The Star, cheking on clinche' words in the dicitionary; i had once dreamt of becomng a poeist. (haha). Dad and i share quite the same interest in Literature a long time ago. i miss writing poems quickly as not to miss the ideas running through my head! hehe
Skin jeans, tight tops
with barely threads on their skin
not a new phonomenon
hopes grow in my heart
seeing big jilbabs
covering their dignity
i love my clothings
for the sake of Allah
i smile beneath my niqab
spreading love
and salawat to His messenger....

No comments:

Post a Comment