Photobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Allah is always with us,,,

Assalamualaikum wbt
Subhanallah, alhamdulillah, Allahuakhbar!

It had been ages since i last clicked on my email. My inbox was flooding (more of spams actually, sigh!)

My eyes quickly caught on an email by arwah papa. SubhanAllah, he is so close to all of us.

The email was back in 2010, when i was still single (hehe). It was the period of months before my engagement. Papa and ummi were in Ibri, Oman back then. We arranged together with engagement still commenced despite being arwah in Oman.

I sent an emailof a powerpoint presentation i did myself titled "My beautiful family, masyaallah". It was a simple powerpoint with pictures recollecting on our memories being together as a family although my parents are far in Oman for working purpose.

His reply was like this..

Salam Fatin tersayang..Pa appreciate fatin buat powerpoint presentation for pa...I m so happy and tengok few times. Quite clever choice of pix .....this will be another new phase in ur life...first the working experience n then the experience dah ada tunang..all is part of challenges in life...Pa and ma always doa for anak anak and hope semua ok n settled bila pa n ma dah tk de nanti...Fatin kene always be strong and walaupun pa n ma tk der and jauh..our hearts are always kt fatin and Allah sentiasa bersama kita kan? Love you fatin so much!! from pa..8.55 pm (Ibri)



Yup, Allah is always with us..
We never love you less pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment