Photobucket

Friday, November 27, 2009

A New Life...........and a New Beginning!!

Assalamualaikum wbt to all

SubhanAllah, alhamdulillah wa Allahuakhbar!!

SubhanAllah, this eid adha is such a blast! SubhanAllah...thank you Allah for these tests, masyaAllah. That's all that i can say..

Somehow we reached a bit late to the mosque this morning; but we managed to follow the eid prayer, alhamdulillah. As "takbir" filled the mosque in soft echoes, masyaAllah, tears welled down my cheeks as i am so thankful to Allah for all of His bless, tests and rahmah.....ALHAMDULILLAH!

I did try my best to fight back my tears, but failed. I cried wholeheartedly, as i reminisced on my past; they are not as painful as others (i suppose) but His plans are pictured so beautiful in place, masyaAllah!



I'll be missing my all-time favourite thing: taking pics of the sky!


Masjid Negeri Sarawak....SubhanAllah!
Life's tests and hardships are direct lessons from Allah SWT, insyaAllah if we utilize this principle supplemented with taqwa, we'll be given that inner strength to face almost anything and every obstacles that He lays for us..insyaAllah!!!!!
SubhanAllah, i'll be venturing into working life in the next 2 months, insyaAllah.
...........a new life.....and a NEW BEGINNING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment