Photobucket

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lost...and Found (Part 1)







Assalamualaikum wbt

SubhanAllah, alhamdulliah, Allahuakhbar!

All praises to Allah, The Almighty!
AllahuRobbi..

Alhamdulillah for being in this recovery period; thus given the strength to pen in here. All blessings to Him and RasulAllah (PBUH).

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing just 'happens' without a direction. Why?

"..tidak sekali-kali akan menimpa kami sesuatu pun emlainkan apa yang telah ditetapkan Allah bagi kami "(At-Taubah:51).

Syukur Ya Allah. I would say that this miscarriage is a loss for me; but indeed i have found my true love: Allah!
It has been a turning point for me. This loss has taught me great teachings and made me realize so many beautiful things out of everything, masha Allah!

I had loss my 2nd pregnancy recently. And..i am thankful for that. If it did not happen that way, I might have not learnt wonderful values.

One of it..is TAWAKKAL.
TAWAKKAL=being steadfast to Allah in all situation.

Allah's love letter has a profound meaning to me despite this loss:
"Kesejahteraan dan kebahagiaan bagi kalian kerana kalian telah bersabar dalam mentaati Allah dan menerima cubaanNya. Syurga adalah sebaik-baik tempat kesudahan. (Ar-Ra'd;24).

Alhamdulillah for Your tests; becauses verily, with hardships come ease, with hardship comes ease..


No comments:

Post a Comment