Photobucket

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Best Love: Allah's Love!


Subhanallah

We can never run away from being tested. As long as we can breathe, we will be tested whether we like it or not. Thus, as believers, we must prepare ourselves with imaan as a strong shield against any mishaps that may befall our faith in Him.

When i lost my second pregnancy, i ended up with 2 weeks of mc. Initially i had the rest that i certainly needed most, but towards the end of the 1st week of mc, i was dumbfounded and got bored. I was not allowed to do even the simplest chore such as ironing, what more carrying my 1st child.

Allah indeed is the best of all planners. I told zauji how much i yearned to go back to my hometown while i still have spared holidays. In turn, he shared a meaningful story.

Zauji met with an accident while studying in maahad tahfiz and ended up not being able to walk for a period of time. He was saddened because he could not attend preachings outside  as he used to, and he spent most of the time in his room. Masha Allah, Allah had better plans. With less abilities than before, he listened to lots of preachings by sheikhs through audio media, spent most of his time reading and studying, able to do hafazan and alhamdulillah, Allah granted  him compassion for reading and gaining Islamic knowledge. Mashaa Allah. Never did he expected that a mishap will turn into a beautiful journey towards gaining Allah's love!

His story melted my heart and i felt like somebody just boxed into my face to shaken me up into reality.  Alhamdulillah, i would say syukr for this mishap because it was an important turning point in my life. I was thought about the importance of searching for ilmu, reading a lot, listening to Islamic preachings and about appreciation.

I lost one, but i have so much more. Why must i count on my mishaps when Allah's blessings are infinity? Why must i question everything when Allah gives everything but we never learn on appreciating? I may have lost my 2nd pregnancy but i am thankful that i have my beloved daughter Maryam and my another half; zauji. Alhamdulillah for anything and everything. Allah certainly knows what's best for us and we must constantly say gratitude to Allah.

What i can say is...the best love is definitely Allah's love!!

1 comment:

  1. Asalamu alaikum,

    Thank you for sharing this lovely post. Please can you give me some tips on Romance over at ireminisces, thank you so much...

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete